Friday, June 29, 2012

SENIORS!

Class of 2013!!



AH, SENIOR YEAR!! FINALLY!!

It's one of your most memorable years of your LIFE, and it's also over before you know it. So why not put a little bit of effort into documenting who you are, NOW.

I remember my senior pictures.  We traveled out of town, I had the perfect outfits picked out and new exactly what I wanted.  However, nothing about the styling or location showed my personality, and I had no connection with my photographer. I was just another client on the calendar, leaning against the exact same tree in the exact same park that he took all of his sessions to. Even though I was pleased at the time, it cost us an arm and a leg and all that we have left is an 8x10. I passed out a ton of wallets, but saved none for myself.  I have no photo collage, no album, no enlargements. There was no investment into the future.

I am striving to do the opposite for my clients. I love pouring into girls' lives and want them to see themselves as beautiful, confident, and at their best. I aim to make senior guys feel comfortable with me.  (We all know that they typically aren't thrilled with having their pictures taken lol.) I'm not intimidating, so getting a natural laugh is my goal. I want you to see your images as who you are, proudly, NOW. I want you to own these images in print, being able to display beautiful albums, stunning wall art, and the highest quality prints for your walls, and receive plenty of products purchased at fair prices. So get excited! I’ll expressmyself as an artist, giving you bright, gorgeous photographs, and you just be YOU. Still a Senior, on the brink of freedom, opportunity, and with all the enthusiasm the future has to offer. So let’s make it rock.

Let's get into the details......


MS Photography

2013 Seniors!!


All Sessions Include:

     -Styling consultation
     -Editing of images
     -In person previewing and ordering session in your home
     -Feature spread on my blog and facebook
     -Custom gift wrapping on all orders
    
     (I hope to have a hair and makeup artist soon)

Girls Senior Sessions -
1 Hour: 2 outfits - one location - 20-35 images $200
2 Hours: 4 outfits - two locations - 40-50 images $ 300

Boys Senior Sessions -
30 min: 2 shirts - one location - 10-15 images $150
1 hour: 3 outfits - one location - 20-35 images $200


How do I schedule my session and cosultation?
Simply email me and we will coordinate dates and times depending on our availability. I try to schedule all sessions within the last 2 hours of sunlight for the day. (I refer to this as the "sweet spot" for the sun)

Where will my session take place?
Photo sessions are shot at various locations outside, so based on the style and atmosphere that suits you, I will meet you at an accommodating location.

Do you require a deposit?
A $50 deposit is preferred.  This does secure your date, I can process your deposit via credit card. I'll ask for you to send me your credit card number, expiration date & zip code via phone, email or text. Upon receiveing your deposit your email or text will be immediately deleted.


How many photos do you take?
I do not limit myself during a session, but rather photograph until I feel like I have a large variety of settings, outfits, unique images, and everything that you are looking for. I aim to capture your spirit and personality.

What is my total investment?
Your session fee plus the cost of your selected Photo Collection plus tax. No Shipping.

Can I bring props?
Absolutely!!  Props such as hats, scarves, sunglasses, basketballs, footballs, trophies, cell phones, etc. only help to tell the story of who you are!  I encourage you to bring anything that helps define you!

What should I wear?
You want these images to reflect who you are today. I suggest layering, simple accessories, and what you feel your best in!! We want your face to be the focal point. I have a what to wear section in my blog you can check out.  I also suggest checking pinterest.


765.461.3725



Karsyn Class of 2013!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms." 1 Peter 4:10