Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Beautiful Bride

Oh how I've been chomping at the bit to get these out there!  This was a surprise for her husband & he still isn't aware that she's done it.  I've been silently editing and praying that my kids don't spill the beans about what I've been doing! We had some obstacles with the lack of water, since it hasn't rained all summer, but I think we took what we had & made the most of it.  Because the water was lower, we were able to venture into unchartered territories that we wouldn't have been able to get to on a normal circumstance.  I love this beautiful girl!!  (This first pic is my FAVE!!!  GORGE!!!)















No comments:

Post a Comment

"Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms." 1 Peter 4:10